Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever dated an Asian before?
have you ever dated an asian? what was your experience like? any tips?

I'm dating one now.
Experience? We're dating, we're two people that find compatibility, just like any other couple.
Tips? He's my first boyfriend, I don't think I'm the one to be giving tips on dating. Be yourself, as you would with any other person you'd date.
Don't seek relationships out based on race. Just be open, looking, and take whoever you like that likes you back.

I'm not sure I would call it dating, but I guess we did enough stuff together to qualify as that. It didn't go anywhere because we were just not compatible. There were actually a couple guys, both had very excitable personalities with lots of drama. I'm a calm, easy going Scandinavian. We work as friends, however.
Do you want to know about the sex, too?

Darius Wrote:I'm not sure I would call it dating, but I guess we did enough stuff together to qualify as that. It didn't go anywhere because we were just not compatible. There were actually a couple guys, both had very excitable personalities with lots of drama. I'm a calm, easy going Scandinavian. We work as friends, however.
Do you want to know about the sex, too?

Trust me, I am not that dramatic. If I were you, I'd run from those guys.

Never dated an Asian guy but who knows what the future holds

Had sex with? Yes.
Dated? No

But then again, before [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION], I wasn't into the whole dating thing. Sex, definitely. Friends with benefits, yes. But dating? Hell no.

Keep them away from bright light
Don't get them wet
And -whatever- you do, don't feed them after midnight.....

Oh wait, that's gremlins
*Chuckles*

I'm pretty sure there is no specific dating advice surrounding Asian men other than...be prepared to catch yourself staring with a goofy look on your face...alot. No? Okay maybe that's just what happens with MY boy. Though who can blame me, right? He's -gorgeous-