Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever felt Asian guy attractive?
dddeleteed

Yes indeed I have seen a cute Asian guy. Definitely!

Absolutely!

Asians are very cute :]

I think that asians are cute but I am not attracted to them. Just like I am not attracted to dark people. I'm mostly attracted to blonde, blue eyed boys. I also don't like my men too muscular. I like em to have nice abs. I also am full in love with Mitch Hewer. (look him up)
(I feel that Hitler did have good taste in guy)

Of course!

(That's a response to the leading question, not a comment on the message above).

Most definitely!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

conechvn Wrote:Just doubt about myself lately so I make this poll to find the answer.
The story behinds that is:
Today, I went to a meeting and there was a guy who I felt like he was gay. So I tried to flirt with him a little bit to check it out just for fun :biggrin: but he acted like he did not see it at all. It just made me sad for no reason and started thinking about nonsense stuff. I was considered as good looking or at least cute in Asian community back home but it seems like white/Hispanic/black guys do not think so because no one has had a crush with me for the past 2 years Sad Maybe I am not as tall as some white guys and not that much muscle ( but I am getting there, swear that I had to work my ass out for that) but how 's about cute Sad(

Therefore, I am so doubting about the chance of getting a soul mate in the US Cry I want to hear your opinion to see if I still have any hope.

What a coincidence, white/Hispanic/black guys by the hundreds aren't getting a crush on me either (the fools). Not everyone is going to fall in love with you. You're trying to rush things (and that can be off putting...just saying). There is a gay community there at A&M and College Station, and if that well runs dry then Houston is just down the road (and there is a huge SE Asian community here). Give it some time, you're cuteness won't fade that fast!

Yessum~.

What nonsense is being played in that head of yours? Try not to worry yourself into a depression. You'll find someone.

woot absolutely!!