Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever felt so lazy?
Some Fish and reptiles don't have eye lids and sleep with there eyes open, and i'm guessing arachnids and crustations don't have them either(maybe eye gaurds but not lids).:confused:
But the squirrels just lazy, not sleeping.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, when I ran my own business I almost always felt like that... especially at the end of the season - after checking hundred pieces of clothing for thousand pieces of loose threads and buttons and... Baby2

and just love all the pics Lol2 [/COLOR]

Andy Wrote:Have you ever felt so lazy?
Cute pic's
Yep i have felt that lazy, and wish i could be that lazy...if i had my way i'd
just lay around and do nothing all the time.

Genersis Wrote:Some Fish and reptiles don't have eye lids and sleep with there eyes open
I think thats all/most fish
Sometimes i'll look at my fishtank late at night and the fish will be asleep -
just sitting on the bottom not moving, and they give no responce when
i look in (have no idea if they can really 'see' anything even with unclosed
eyes...but they do wakeup fairly easily)

its raining outside.....feel so lazy, just like those squirrels Big Grin

cute pics, I like the leopard, the squirrel monkeys, the cats and the lioness just one thing: WHY ONLY MAMMALS????

XOXO, me.

i would love to feel like those pics, i'm always hyper, even when im tired a part of me keeps wanting to do 3 things at once, ive prob slept for about 12 hour in 3 or 4 days,that goes on for about a month and a half and then i crash for about 16 hours of sleep when my body gives up -

awsome pics though Smile

princealbertofb Wrote:Great pictures, Andy, where did you find them all... So are we supposed to understand that squirrels sleep with their eyes open?... I believe some animals do (fish for example?)

I get sent loads in emails! Laugh

queer-python Wrote:cute pics, I like the leopard, the squirrel monkeys, the cats and the lioness just one thing: WHY ONLY MAMMALS????

XOXO, me.

do you want some cute guys sleeping? :biggrin:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy, you wouldn't dare post such pictures if they were full nudity...Wink, I bet.

princealbertofb Wrote:Andy, you wouldn't dare post such pictures if they were full nudity...Wink, I bet.

Sounds like a challenge :tongue:

I feel that lazy OFTEN Confusedmile:

Hehe.

Bighug

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!