Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Single!!
I am currently separating and I am desperately looking forward to be alone, next month I moving out and honestly I don´t want to have any relationships for some time, friends ALL, relations NONE by the moment. Yes, is really nice to have someone next to you sometimes but I only want to be ALONE, I am not afraid of being alone and when I was single I enjoyed it. Something that happen to me is that I lost completely my identity.

Bricg1970 Wrote:... Yes, its really nice to have someone next to you sometimes but I only want to be ALONE ...
Yes you need to be alone in some ways. Be sure to develop that group of affirming friends. You really need them.
the process your going through is well understood, please please look for a low cost group therapy, if you can find it. There is no need to be in pain any longer than you need to be.

Bricg1970 Wrote:I am currently separating and I am desperately looking forward to be alone, next month I moving out and honestly I don´t want to have any relationships for some time, friends ALL, relations NONE by the moment. Yes, is really nice to have someone next to you sometimes but I only want to be ALONE, I am not afraid of being alone and when I was single I enjoyed it. Something that happen to me is that I lost completely my identity.

One part that helped me was having a core group of friends available to me. (I think Pellaz mentioned the importance of this too)

They were around when I needed them and vice versa.....they weren't there to check on me or smother me. But they were there to listen to me and support me. Their continued support is invaluable to me.

Awesome stuff :biggrin:

Nice thread...
Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart