Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever hooked up with a supposedly straight gay?
I find some of these comments very interesting, especially in light of my poll on how many gay guys would let a woman blow him as it would be better than nothing and most said no...and I recall suspecting that some who said they would were actually bi, though I don't recall why (but if so then the "no" answers would be in an even higher percentage for gay, as opposed to bi, men).

So are straight guys the actual promiscuous ones (when many say it's the gay men who have raging hormones)? Or are men the ones who REALLY swings both ways (the way many say women naturally do)? :confused:

I have heard from a handful of gays that they can get a straight person. They say men will take whatever they can get (women first, but if not available...), and that actually echoes what I've heard plenty of straight women say (one who said "men probably get up at dawn because they heard there's supposed to be a crack there"). A couple of lesbians found it thrilling to seduce straight women as well and claim that men make lousy lovers and terrible at giving comfort or making a woman feel beautiful so that it's almost too easy, at least for a brief fling.

And I've known married women who cruised for lesbian sex but I assume they were bi at least if not lesbian who simply married a man for money, security, or even family & social expectation and found relief with a woman on the side. Maybe it's because I'm lesbian but it seems nearly all such women are cruising for females (whereas guys cruise a lot for both sexes).

But anyway, for humor (and I suppose fantasy), here's how got get a jock in 10 steps:

Btw, I first saw this like 3 years ago (don't know if it was this specific video, but I saw the footage) and I liked the top comment at the time: "I tried this and now I am dead." Roflmao

I have been sexually attracted to a straight guy every now and then, usually i just let it go or masturbate it away. The few times i have pursued it turned out less than great, it seems they are not only too tense and uptight, but that they think getting a BJ from a gay guy is something to laugh about with their freinds. This kind if bigotry and egotism just makes me want to bite the tip right off of their dick!

you are in your 20s , all guys want to experiment different stuff...