Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever thought about being a webcam model?
I had some agent come to me and ask to represent me as a webcam model. I had to think about it, but I gave in tho. Do you think you would do it? Let me know I can hook you up too bro.

:biggrin:

that like, when thouse people come up on msn and are all like.

I'll give you a free pass to my web cam show Wink

No!

ok, I'll see you in there Wink

No!!!!!!

but dont tell anyone, coz I'm not supose to give these codes out. See you in there Wink

-_-' /block

me ? maybe for discovery channel....

me on a webcam ... that would be irresponsible .. because all these guys want watch me and my high erotic body ... and then all straight and bi- guys would be really gay ... .... I can´t do this ....

What what? Whats this all about then? We talking putting on adult shows? I would do it but my face is far too plain and uninteresting (Oh thats assuming the face plays any part in it!Wink)

fenris Wrote:me ? maybe for discovery channel....

me on a webcam ... that would be irresponsible .. because all these guys want watch me and my high erotic body ... and then all straight and bi- guys would be really gay ... .... I can´t do this ....

I am pleased you have the interests of mankind at heart!

juk Wrote:I am pleased you have the interests of mankind at heart!

yes ... I´m a herring ... herring ? ... hero ? .. homo ? ...whatever ... I like me

fenris Wrote:yes ... I´m a herring ... herring ? ... hero ? .. homo ? ...whatever ... I like me

And I like you too Mr Herring :tongue:

fenris Wrote:me ? maybe for discovery channel....

haha Smile nice Fen...

I dunno, I think I could probably do it as long as it was okay with my other half... with it being so official I might feel kinda sleazy but I need money >.>

Nope, I wouldn't do it. I'm not that webcamgenic and I just made up a new word there. I really don't think so.

First post ... am I the only one to smell money changing hands then?