Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you noticed?
Smurls,I think you and I my friend,need to accept that we'll never get that top position.Not unless wouldlike meets a hunky bodybuilder,gets hitched and spends his days bodybuilding with him!But hey,I somehow got past you.Don't worry,I'm not getting comfy is your position.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:LOL... good point!

Notice how even with my daily postings its still taking forever to catch up with lil ole Twazzle.

Yes, but, to your credit, WouldLike... Twazzle was guilty of (sometimes) posting posts with only 10 dots in them.... (well, we know you've got to write at least 10 characters, lest the post should not be accepted).

Dan1089 Wrote:Smurls,I think you and I my friend,need to accept that we'll never get that top position.Not unless wouldlike meets a hunky bodybuilder,gets hitched and spends his days bodybuilding with him!But hey,I somehow got past you.Don't worry,I'm not getting comfy in your position.

It's not a race anyway, now, is it? I hope we just get people to stay on the forum for long enough to enjoy the privileges of 1,000 plus posters which means we've built something interesting... TOGETHER.

Today,tomorrow,together.

Dan1089 Wrote:Smurls,I think you and I my friend,need to accept that we'll never get that top position.Not unless wouldlike meets a hunky bodybuilder,gets hitched and spends his days bodybuilding with him!But hey,I somehow got past you.Don't worry,I'm not getting comfy is your position.

Yeah that'll be that major spam attack you launched the other day where all threads went off topic Wink

But as PoA says, its not a race indeed! hehe *pushes outta the way* coooming through hehe

:tongue: You're beyond cute! :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, but, to your credit, WouldLike... Twazzle was guilty of (sometimes) posting posts with only 10 dots in them.... (well, we know you've got to write at least 10 characters, lest the post should not be accepted).

Aww.. be fair... there was at least a smiley attached to those 10 dots :tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Aww.. be fair... there was at least a smiley attached to those 10 dots :tongue:

Could you put 10 smileys instead of ten dots?

Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:
Confusedmile:

Just checkin' Wink