Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having Sex Then Leave?
Is it me, my looks or what? You meet a guy your age or younger. You for a walk, dance and/or dinner. Afterwards you end up kissing and giving oral to each others. He says after the sexual encounter that he'll contact you either by email, AIM or phone. However days go by and no contact has been made ad promised. Is thing a sign he thought you were not attractive? Or is this how gay men act?

Dont worry its not you i just think that people out there are nasty pieces of work...so dont feel to down just think that not all people are the same and the next one might be better if not the one after and so on Confusedmile:

Hi Osiris,

Man are you a cutie Smile I had to let that out Smile

I am always thinking it is me and my looks- cause none of the guys I met up with talk to me after we make out or have oral sex. Like the guy I met lastnight- we talked and went for a long walk on the lake. He was like you are cute too after I told him he was and he really was. He told me he'd like to go for a walk again some time. We made out and had oral sex. He said he'd see me online later at 6:30 and we could talk again. Well 6:30pm came lastnight and never heard from him. I sent him an email at 8pm and still no response this morning. So, it has me thinking he must've NOT met that I was cute- was just all a lie Sad

Seriously, I wouldn't worry. Guys can be like that, especially from casual hook-ups.

A guy I know, seems to be that he'll only respond if he's horny and up for it. Else I won't hear anything from him. Call him a user, which I spose he is, but damn the sex is good with him. I feel things for him that knowing what I know about him I should really try and stop feeling because I know he wouldnt be right for me... I just can't turn him down when he makes contact... but before I go off too much on a tangent!, don't think for one minute that there's anything wrong with you... it's not. Don't get caught in that trap, some guys out there are just users.

It's also possible that there is some innocent reason that he didnt contact you... but probably not likely.

Theres nothing wrong with how you look. This guy was just after a bit of one night stuff; try not to think too much about him again.

Go out, meet a guy, shag him blind!

Indeed is quite common ....
Will just add that if you are not looking just for some fun then a kiss is good enough if you fancy the guy but better dont have anything more in the first date.

"Will just add that if you are not looking just for some fun then a kiss is good enough if you fancy the guy but better dont have anything more in the first date."

Spotysocks,

Sorry, I didn't understand one word you said. Sorry Sad

oh :redface:

i mean in the first date better not have anything more than a kiss.

Hi spotysocks,

I understand. However, we both got very horny right at the spot Smile

spotysocks Wrote:oh :redface:

i mean in the first date better not have anything more than a kiss.

i agree with you on that.. believe me, i have had so many times that i have had sex with people and have been dumped/dumped him.. its a sad thing really.. not to mention that im no better than the guys who have done it to me.. call it a male thing really. happens with straight and gay relationships