Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a bad time right now... my cousin and me
Borg69 Wrote:OMG I'm glad I zoomed in. Flowers! At first I thought it was raw hamburger.

I was like, "Damn! These guys are kinkier than I thought!"

We understand. You are suffering from a meat deficit. Go talk to the pizza slut and get some slightly used pepperoni

ETOTE Wrote:^I shall wear it with pride....like the Scarlet Letter Sheep

just don't desecrate the flag.
RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

As the old saying goes....opinions are like as*holes...everyone has one...well, that's true on here, too. Forget about "what might have been". Although it might be nice to rekindle a close relationship, somewhere deep inside, you know the romantic/sexual attraction is wrong (for you). That doesn't mean it would be wrong for everybody, but you must trust your gut. I am far from being a prude, and could care less about how my family might feel...I applaud you for even giving the whole situation serious thought. You have grown into a responsible man, and going with your gut is the best for you....it seems. Good luck with whichever way it goes. Hopefully, you and your cousin can be good gay FRIENDS, and enjoy each other for the separate gay men you are. That would be a wonderful situation to cherish. Keep us posted, friendHase

^they could always just jack off together

ETOTE Wrote:^they could always just jack off together

The best thing I can say about that way of thinking is to ask you if you want to take your skateboard to the motorcycles races...... You're never going to win 1st prize but you scoot around the track without ever getting a numb butt from 70 HP at 7000 rpms between your legs....