Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a difficult time finding my place
If you are attracted to men you belong. There are no hard and fast rules to being gay. I find a lot of people have a set image of what gays do and think every gay is like that.

Stereotypes in all groups are misleading.

I don't do anal with guys, giving or receiving. And I have tried it or attempted it rather, a few times. But also think my aversion is most likely caused by severe traumatic events from childhood. Interestingly, I rarely do with women either.

There are also, so we're told, plenty of straight people who enjoy anal sex so it's not a prerogative of the gay community, I mean those that like anal sex.

Thanks you all for the responses. I have also seen studies and articles that state that anal sex is not as popular among gay men as we have been taught to believe. However I have yet to hear this expressed by anyone that I personally know or have met. For the guys who do not engage in anal sex, how do you respond to the question of position? “Are you a Top, Bottom or Versatile” is a question that is often asked by gay men both in a real life social settings and online. Often when I explain to other guys that none of those labels apply to me I get a flood of all kinds of questions along with some skepticism, sometimes I just want to avoid the whole conversation completely.

Also, there are many countless ways to have really great sex without anal.

I just say I'm not into anal, period. But yeah, people dig some more, it is tiring,and at the end, they're not interested in you cause of that,
what a waste of time. :mad:

AbdulRaji Wrote:Thanks you all for the responses. I have also seen studies and articles that state that anal sex is not as popular among gay men as we have been taught to believe. However I have yet to hear this expressed by anyone that I personally know or have met. For the guys who do not engage in anal sex, how do you respond to the question of position? “Are you a Top, Bottom or Versatile” is a question that is often asked by gay men both in a real life social settings and online. Often when I explain to other guys that none of those labels apply to me I get a flood of all kinds of questions along with some skepticism, sometimes I just want to avoid the whole conversation completely.

Oral bottom. Oral top. Orally diverse :tongue:.

ETOTE Wrote:Also, there are many countless ways to have really great sex without anal.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

OK...I'll go quietlyLaugh2