Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having both ears pierced
Sounds like fun. Confusedmile:

Hate hate hate HATE guys with both their ears pierced. (Not to offend), but I do find it well homo !! It just looks tacky to me and too feminine, but then Im not a fan of ear piercings on men in general :tongue: I really really REALLY want a tongue piercing.. but I am too chicken :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Hate hate hate HATE guys with both their ears pierced. (Not to offend), but I do find it well homo !! It just looks tacky to me and too feminine, but then Im not a fan of ear piercings on men in general :tongue: I really really REALLY want a tongue piercing.. but I am too chicken :tongue:

Agree with the tongue piercing though :tongue:

OrphanPip Wrote:Both ears for men is kind of in style over on this side of the pond.

Hmmm. I'm skeptical about that...

Ceruleaan Wrote:Hmmm. I'm skeptical about that...

It has been for a few years. Two studs is kind of in, a lot of celebrities have both pierced, from Justin Bieber to David Beckham.

And I rarely see anyone with guages only in one ear.

OrphanPip Wrote:And I rarely see anyone with guages only in one ear.

Ear gauges aren't the same as piercings though they would look really silly just having one :tongue: From the studs sweet shown I presume he wants just average piercings :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

OrphanPip Wrote:It has been for a few years. Two studs is kind of in, a lot of celebrities have both pierced, from Justin Bieber to David Beckham.

And I rarely see anyone with guages only in one ear.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is an ear gauge??? Can someone find me a typical picture?

[Image: 10671-600x399-Ear-gauge.jpg]

You can find loads of pictures from google. They range in size from tiny to kind of grotesquely large.

OrphanPip Wrote:[Image: 10671-600x399-Ear-gauge.jpg]

You can find loads of pictures from google. They range in size from tiny to kind of grotesquely large.

Thanks. Oh, right, I didn't know they were called that. But of course I know what they are... Sometimes popular in Western cultures today, some African and primitive cultures have developed them to be fine art.

the guage that I pictured was a fake guage lol!!