Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making your butthole tight? NSFW obviously
Hi all y'all.

Let me start off saying how much I hate the word 'butthole' but anus sounds too medical and to say just 'butt' might be a bit misleading.

Anyway. I've got this new job, life is nice and I've gone to several dates in the past weeks. They were all nice guys but it always turned out that something's missing. Either for them or for me.

So I met this new guy. He's everything. I'm telling you - when I was an 11 years old boy jerking off to my imagination only I am sure he was the one I saw.

So, as expected, the sex was magic. Until he wanted me to bottom.

I keep postponing it for two reasons: I don't enjoy bottoming that much and I've done it only a dozen times. My sexual history is quite rich to say the least so 'a dozen' is a diminutive.

Second reason: I am loose. Now, the first thing that comes to my mind when I'm topping someone loose is that he's got a long mileage and therefore is promiscuous. I know how prude this sounds, I know it's maybe backward(lol) but I don't want him to think of me as someone who just has sex one first dates because that's not what I'm doing and I sure he hates that. Plus, I really want him to enjoy. Whenever I fucked really loose guys I barely felt the sensation.

Do you happen to know of any of those 'exercises' and are they worthy of anyone's time?

Go wild please

I've a problem that is exactly opposite to yours...
I don't have much experience, just a few times, but mine is too tight. I barely put a finger inside (my hands are small already) , and it's quite painful.......

What I notice is it seems tighter after normal aerobic workout. I'm not sure about that.

Let him decide whether you are loose or not. It may be that he simply finds you "comfortable."

"It ain't what you got. It's how you use it." Applies to the back door as well as the front.
I bid NO Trump!

Kegel exercises would probably be helpful. You can look them up on the Internet, there are probably YouTube videos explaining them. The idea is actually to muscle the pelvic area but if you squeeze your anal sphincters, I'm sure it'll give you a bit more firmness. However, I'm not totally sure that having a tight sphincter is what a top really needs. A bottom who is too tight would tend to push the toppers penis out and he'd lose his erection. I think it has to be a compromise of firm and loose. Looseness can also be counterbalanced by the amount of wetness and lubrication. What gives pleasure to the top is probably the amount of friction. Wearing a condom would take some of that pleasure away (or not) and having a back passage that is too wet or sloppy would probably make that rubbing sensation less intense too. If you've been a top before you probably know what works and what doesn't work so well. You can try squeezing when your partner's penis is well inside you and less likely to slide out because those sphincters are trained to expell things rather than retain them. The next thing that can make a difference is positions. No two bodies are alike and therefore it's important to find the positions in which you both find pleasure and comfort and can keep at it for a while. Since the anus is a set of sphincters, it too can be trained but it too can grow tired if the effort is too long or stenuous. I think good foreplay can make the penetration part of sex last a bit less and give you the stamina to bring your partner to completion. It is possible that topping doesn't do it for you and in that case I would definitely recommend other forms of sexual gratification, since there are so many other ways of getting it off.

This video looks quite interesting.

Never have anal intercourse before, once i tried to put a finger to my anus, it's hurt as hell MunkyMunky. Maybe getting your butthole loose is not that bad, it's just like becoming accustome to handling penis size CatsmileyCatsmiley

I have been a total (100%) bottom for many years. As a bottom, I always want my hole to be tight. I have had guys tell me that I am too tight, so sometimes you simply can't win. I do keggle exercises (clenching my hole muscles and holding them for about ten seconds, letting go, and repeat). I also use coconut oil inside my hole. My husband comments on my tightness and he has never has a problem cumming. I hope this helps you.