Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having trouble deciding if this guy likes me more than just
Having trouble deciding if this guy likes me more than just a friend, maybe he feels the same way too?

Anyways I've been seeing this dude for a little over a month and we've had sex, kissed, been on dates, and everything. Well recently it's just been kinda chill and just more of a friend vibe; meaning that we haven't kissed or anything in 2 weeks. We do cuddle and stuff like that.

I never told this guy I like him, but I though it was obvious (guess I shouldn't assume?) But he's told me he likes me on more than one occasion.

Well anyways I just feel like he just wants to be friends now, and I don't! Today when I went to leave his house, I asked him to give me a hug, and he DIDN'T! I felt like an idiot. Maybe he feels that I just want to be friends with him, because I really haven't showed him that much affection or attention lately, but that's just how I am. I have my moods. But yeah I really don't know what to do guys

Should I just call him tonight and tell him " look i don't want to be friends with you, I like you more than that." The reason I would call is because I won't get to see him for a while, and it's something that I need to get off my chest TODAY.

I think if you are feeling this confused and have been open with each other before you should just ask or it will play on your mind
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Sounds like the best thing is to be open with him and talk with him. I advise you dont do it over text. Call or meet with him face to face (ideal). It's always more meaningful that way.

Perhaps he wanted more at first but something has changed - be it someone else he's met or something with you that gave him second thoughts or maybe it's nothing bad but he just has a lot on his mind distracting him or ??? The only real way to figure it out is to talk as the above posters have said.

That said, I'd advise waiting for in person rather than phone with such a talk, if possible. You can read his face etc. then. Though phone is definitely better than IM/e-mail as at least you can hear tone, if you do go that route.