Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hay, I'm Christian
Hey there! I'm a Christian as well. Many gay Christians have their own ways of dealing this internal conflict. Some goes soul searching, some go read books, and some just go think. Every Christian have their own way of arriving to an answer, and those answers are always different from each other, because we all have our own way of dealing with religion.

Personally, I believe that no one should allow to judge me other then god. I genuinely believe if I follow the core of Jesus Christ of love and acceptence , I'll be alright.

Welcome to GS Christian! Smile

Welcome! I'm Christian too and I think it's worrying how materialistic and un-religious people are today.

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi, welcome to GS! Smile

Hey Christian, welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Christian Wrote:Both and tbqh is to be quite honest

I read tbqh as to be quite honest and to be quite honest as tbqh -.-

Welcome to the forum I'm the Joshular

Welcome, Christian,

feel free to roam arround and ask questions, and also to give us your input on things

MisterLove Wrote:Welcome! I'm Christian too and I think it's worrying how materialistic and un-religious people are today.

(not trying to be controversial on a "welcome" post, don't punch me)

un-religiousness is a long due necessity given the nasty influence some churches have had over history, most specially Catholic and Islamic religions

However, my view is that religion has little to do with faith, and I applaud all of you guys who have the Christian faith and declare it, as I myself know many good and wonderful Christian people, both in the "real world" and on GS too Confusedmile:

I look forward to hear about you Christian and your perspective as a gay Christian.

southbiochem Wrote:[...] un-religiousness is a long due necessity given the nasty influence some churches have had over history, most specially Catholic and Islamic religions

[...]

I wasn't trying to raise controversy either but there are two things I'd like to say on this subject:

a) Notice I said 'un-religious' and not 'un-Christian', I respect all religions and beliefs;

b) I do believe that religion is useful, human beings on the loose are a not a pretty sight and we need rules to guide us in our lives

MisterLove Wrote:b) I do believe that religion is useful, human beings on the loose are a not a pretty sight and we need rules to guide us in our lives

True....although that's why Laws and Constitutions exist...

however, as a moral compass, religion's dogmatic nature is useful, yes

it's just people who don't execute things very well and deviate from all of that...*sigh*

(like Catholic church supporting fascist dictators in Spain and Italy just cause they offered to be a counter to atheist communism...and Islamic radical practices like marying off 8 year old women to old men...that's why I used those 2 as examples...)