Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He bailed.... Again.
My plan.

Talk to him. one last chance.

See if he knows how it makes me fell i'v not talked to him about it proper yet. but I will soon. and i'll give him two options. Either we just be friends or we put time into us.

im sorry to say that if he did really care then he wouldnt bail, sounds like your in a relationship where its gonna end sooner rather than later and your the one goin to be hurt, does he tell u were he's going instead of with you ? is he with other guys ? the cold facts should tell tell you where things are heading mate .. sorry if its ends for u though... hope he realises that he could loose u and changes his ways

Yeah you're all probably right. But I'm going to give him one chance.

And he usually tells me. Not this last time tho.

Anonymous, I would suggest banning the cell phone (mobile phone) It's become way too easy for him to tell you at the last minute that he's not doing this, or not coming or whatever...

The second thing is to let him know how this makes you feel, ie uncomfortable and, to some extent, insecure. Maybe he hasn't taken in your need to know what's happening next and your sense that you're wasting your time just waiting around and wishing you were together. Maybe he needs some pointers in keeping his promises and keeping to a schedule.

If that's not something that he can or will work on, then maybe you should just be occasional friends.
S
omething tells me that he's either very sloppy and lazy, or he's too busy (and maybe has other things going on that take precedence) but either way, it's taking its toll on what relationship you both have.

All the while, I don't suppose you want to come across as a control freak, but at the moment his indecision is controlling you and making you into a wreck. That can't continue as it is a recipe for disaster.

Good luck with the talk. Have two or three concrete examples to give him, maybe write them down when they happen (times, dates, expectations, let down and how they make you feel, and what you think is going on). Let him dispell any misunderstandings if there are any,but you will need to give concrete evidence that this is happening. You seem to have a stash, but things when written down, do bear more weight.

you dont need him, you need someone who appreciates you!

Really curious... how long have you guys been together?

Does he think yall are in a relationship?

Hi Anon.
I am really sorry that you are going through this , my heart goes out to you.
You deserve so much better , you are more than just a convenience call , and it is time you take your self respect back.

Giving him the choice of when he wants to come around , is pretty futile ,as he is already doing just that.
He is not sitting at home feeling broken and unworthy full of doubt.

You need to get off the emotional abusive hamster wheel, before it destroys what is left of your self esteem.

Love yourself a bit more , be kind to your self, and keep your self respect.
Ask yourself , would you treat someone else like he treats you?
If the answer is no , then why allow someone to treat you like that.

Here for you
Bighug

Rainbowmum Wrote:Hi Anon.
I am really sorry that you are going through this , my heart goes out to you.
You deserve so much better , you are more than just a convenience call , and it is time you take your self respect back.

Giving him the choice of when he wants to come around , is pretty futile ,as he is already doing just that.
He is not sitting at home feeling broken and unworthy full of doubt.

You need to get off the emotional abusive hamster wheel, before it destroys what is left of your self esteem.

Love yourself a bit more , be kind to your self, and keep your self respect.
Ask yourself , would you treat someone else like he treats you?
If the answer is no , then why allow someone to treat you like that.

Here for you
Bighug

It ended up being first relationship jitters for him I think. We are now going very well together. Even gave him a teddy for Valentines n.n and then we walked around a park in his area of town and then he rode me into town on his bike and I sat on his handle bars.

Quote:africabug: Really curious... how long have you guys been together?

Does he think yall are in a relationship?

over a month and a half now n.n

That's wonderful news, really happy for both of you.:biggrin:

One thing you need to remember with relationships is love is a seed that begins to grow.... If it isnt paid attention to to meet the needs of both people in the relatiionship that love will die and return to a dormant seed which may not ever grow again.... This is a way of explaining how some people just cant ignite the love as much as they want to after a relationship ends so cherish it whilst its there Smile