Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He bailed.... Again.
He keeps on bailing on me. I don't know what to think of it. He said he would see me and my friends, he bails. He said he would come over to mine for a bit, he bails. He said he would stay the night, he bails. I never know what to think when he bails but I know it doesn't make me happy. We are fine when I do see him but it doesn't seem like I see him that often. It's just I fell like shit and tonight he bailed so I told him its all up to him. I fell sad and confused and then the stupid thought come to my head (Is it my fault? Why isn't he coming over? BLAH BLAH BLAH!). So this is just me felling shitty and venting, posting anonymously cos I can't be bothered with being me at the moment.

He' not that interested. Since he is not, go find someone who is. Putting the ball in his court after he bailed on you, saying "it's all up to you" sends him the message that he doesn't need to be that interested because even when he stands you up, you still give him the control, the decision of what your relationship is going to be.

What I mean is that it is up to him if he wants to do anything about any thing. I'm only going to reply I'm not going to ask him to come see me. If he wants to see me then he has to come to me. If he wants to talk to me he has to come to me. If he doesn't then it might as well be over.

My gut instinct and from previous experience...there is more than 2 of you in this relationship.

I'm just saying.

He said he dosen't like the idea of an open relationship O.O
Even before we started dating. And if this is the case it shouldn't take long to reach my ears. But lets see what he has to say when I hear from him next.

Anonymous Wrote:What I mean is that it is up to him if he wants to do anything about any thing. I'm only going to reply I'm not going to ask him to come see me. If he wants to see me then he has to come to me. If he wants to talk to me he has to come to me. If he doesn't then it might as well be over.

I still think that, if this is a recurring pattern, you are giving him too much control over what you are going to do. In my opinion there comes a point when you have to call a spade a spade. I don't know a lot of the details, but if this is a habit of his, looking for someone who will give you the time and wont bail on you should be a priority.

If that is the decision you gave him--to either stop bailing on you and give your relationship the attention it should have or you will find someone else--then that is the right thing to do in my opinion. But I didn't get that from your original post.

Good options. Might have to talk to him about it. Or tell him how it is?

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Sometimes in relationships there is a point where you say goodbye to the guy and move on for your own good, otherwise you are going to be on this treadmill of him bailing out for ever... You never know you may meet someone better..?
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

I could understand if life happens and something comes up and he apologizes sincerely but flat out bailing is both rude and disrespectful to you. He musnt be very interested if he thinks this the way to treat you. I'd say try to talk to him about it and see if he will change his ways or else dump him. When you enter into a good relationship it should just flow and be right. You shouldn't feel as confused as you do

if someone did this to me id say sod ya mister its your nloss not mine i aint on a thread and im not a puppet u can just throw aside when your bored so for that reason in the words of dragons den

IM OUT!