• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He broke up with me..
Nick9 Wrote:Hmm, are we that old?

EH???
What'dya say sonny????
[Image: hearing-loss.jpg]

As i always say;
[Image: tumblr_mhlnckjskK1ro10nyo1_500.jpg]

It's probably the best way to form a relationship. If neither of you loved yourselfs truely, then you were never meant to work.

Just focus on some you time hunni.

Take this time to grow <3

Nick9 Wrote:That was a sigh, a question meant for Bowyn. After reading that Paul's comment, I felt like the gap between our generations and Paul's is something that is hard to "bridge"

Dan1980 Wrote:Please don't call Paul " That Paul" that's degrading how would you like it if we all called you that Nick. I don't think you would like it? Talking about Generations he's in his 30s just like you and and I. It's not much of a gap is it.

Nick9 Wrote:Gee, I meant That Comment. I am sorry I am constantly breaking your language.

The internet at it's best LOL!

Everyone said what I wanted to say, so here's a hug sweetie Bighug

I know how the OP feels. Just had a messy breakup myself. Its damn painful isn't it? I was dumped as well, I suppose it kind of wounds your pride especially for blokes.

Tulloni Wrote:I suppose it kind of wounds your pride especially for blokes.

why "especially" ?
i don't think gender has anything to do with how wounded your pride can be after a bad breakup ...

I guess not, but the fact seems to be out of the men I know some have a stronger sense of pride. Out of all the women I've known who've been through breakups pride hasn't been as much of an issue. Not to say it ain't painful but let's face it men and women are raised differently even in this day and age, us guys have it drilled into them about how pride is important. Which is why when many men are dumped they will try to say it was them who dumped the other guy or girl instead - its a face saving measure. I am sure it happens with women as well just not so often.