Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He doesn't want to use protection.
Dude sounds like a greedy prick, if ya ask me... It really sounds like you're better off without him.

Marvw17 Wrote:I have to be extra careful since I react to some latex.

Then you make sure to bring your own that you know you won't react to, but you still BRING them, man.

Aha!
Found the solution to all your problems...!!!

[Image: 4d8385556f8e2a5042fb3c24906a9ac1.jpg]

[Image: 4dfa714829837b98615ee6e4dd65eb31.jpg]

[Image: ac9e24cf273946abbe6ae9d0852ce938.jpg]

got to be blunt - he is an incentive dick head who may just see you as a conquest and is happy to risky your health and thus your life - I may change my view as I read your replies etc but that's my view right now

There is no way that you should even give this any kind of consideration. Like Whoopi Goldberg said to Demi Moore in the movie "Ghost" ..."You in danger girl!!!"...not saying you are a girl..but you get my motive..right!!!...don't do it...don't give in to his demands...let him go...!!!!! Last Christmas holiday...things had gotten pretty heated between me and this guy and he was so into what was going on that he had suggested to me to enter him without a condom because he liked it bare. I did not even hesitate getting up and putting my clothes on because before doing so...I declined his suggestion and yet...this idiot assumed that I was so into the moment and tried to go for it anyway.,.and this is when I stopped everything and went home....again...don't do it...

There is no reason in the world to not wear a condom when you're having sex. And many many reasons to wear one. Personally I think that if it's too soon to be talking about marriage it's too soon to be talking about dispensing with the condoms.

Plus he's willing to risk your health for his own sexual pleasure, that's how little he cares about you. Then there's the obvious fact that he's applying pressure to you to do something you don't want to do.

I strongly suggest that in return you apply pressure to his ass with your boot in the general direction of the door. No one should never tolerate that level of disrespect and frankly you could walk into a gay bar, randomly point at a man and he'd probably make a better boyfriend.

1) Your safety comes first

2) He's a selfish a**hole

That's about it
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Just now seeing this topic. Has anyone said "get the fuck out" or "dump his fucking ass" yet?

How much do you want to bet the OP is barebacking?

Thanks for the comments. I went to his to talk today, I told him its something I wont do and I needed time to alone and that I wanted to stop seeing him. It was a little hard to do because he was my first and I am feeling pretty lonely.

We sat, hugged and talked a little. He asked if we could have sex and I said yes, we was just kissing and he said "don't worry, i'll rape you later" (meaning with out protection...I guess?) im not sure if he was joking or not (even if he was joking.....thats fucked up) I stopped and it turned into an argument. I just walked out.

Im pretty upset over how this ended, but I feel relieved.