Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He ended The Relationship
If you had so many issues, if after all, its not getting better and its bringing more dramas than joys, drop it, the fact he is ending the relationship, he is actually giving you a Golden Pass to freedom, to a healthy relationship, and the option to do what you want.

Have you ever put your feeling aside and ask yourself a question: does he really love me? Or is it because you are in love and assuming he is too? I understand some people lose their sexual desire because of some reasons, did he offer you some way to satisfy you? If so, then you can't blame him for something he can't control, otherwise, there is something wrong with it.

Three years of relationship is not long, but definitely not short either. I can't imagine why he reject the marriage. If he truly love you, he will do anything for you. He claimed he worrys you will get half of his asset if you ever divorce with him, which I understand his point. But why can't he make you sign an prenuptial agreement?

If he worrys you would get some of his asset, then that means he has money. I am surprised that he didn't give you $1000 for your immigration fee which is important for you to stay in USA. Does he want you to be with him?

If you didn't live with him, he still pays the same mortgage plus utilities. With you living with him, the only increase is the utilities. I agree you have to share some of the expenses according to how much you can afford to pay, not being told how much you have to pay. Sound like landlord and tenant to me.

Maybe because of my background and so it is hard for me to find someome makes me wonder the meaning of "soulmate". It is astract to me. I don't think your soulmate will give you any of these problems, well, except sexual one.

I believe trust is the most important element in the relationsip and sex is the last. He had bad experience of relationsips before, with you living with him for over three years and he still has a wall between you and him. I think he either not ready for this relationship or giving you an excuse.

There are a lot things including your good time together we don't know about. Some help from professionals may be needed only if you two are willing to make this relationship works. Good luck.