Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He is avoiding me..!
You hurt him because you wanted his attention. Also, you broke up through a phone call... Big no no.

Stop calling him, give him some space and time to heal. You said he moved on, and that's totally reasonable. I bet he was feeling as sad and depressed as you are right now, and calling him won't help at all.

You should move on and take this experience as a lesson for future relationships.

Take the above post advice. Carry on with your life and move on. We only here once. That what i know anyway.

Believe me, you don't need to have lived a long life to know just how bad emotional manipulation is. As I said, I hate it as much as the rest of you do.

However being unnecessarily mean is not only excessive but also very inefficient. If you honestly believe that cruelty and sarcasm work better than friendly (but realistic) constructive criticism to change someone's ways, may I kindly suggest you use those skills to cleanse this world of all bigoted opinions?

mmenace39 Wrote:OK there are others things I want to mention here.. even when he was with me he regularly appeared in dating sites, used to tell me his fantacies about other guys .. in the mean time he tried to meet up with the guy I had a crush on before.. ! Told him all those philosophies he once told me to get close.. he used to lie for simple things.. had a secret phone connection which he kept away from me and I accidently found it out one day... ! I never complained of anything .. but I just wanted him to be with him.. just coz he was my first real love.. !

How could anything good survive between the two of you, if both of you think and act as you have posted here?

This is a wake up call for you - on reassessing - how you treat other people. Learn from it and move on.

mmenace39 Wrote:OK there are others things I want to mention here.. even when he was with me he regularly appeared in dating sites, used to tell me his fantacies about other guys .. in the mean time he tried to meet up with the guy I had a crush on before.. ! Told him all those philosophies he once told me to get close.. he used to lie for simple things.. had a secret phone connection which he kept away from me and I accidently found it out one day... ! I never complained of anything .. but I just wanted him to be with him.. just coz he was my first real love.. !

The only thing I can see that you should do is let it be.
Let it be
let it be.
You can't have him back so the only thing to do is move on and move forwards. Life doesn't stop cos you lost out. Cos you made a mistake. Life is about the mistakes and learning from them. Hell it's not easy but you gota. I find it hard to learn from my mistakes too but you got to take time to meditate on life and change what needs changed.

I know I won't be of any help getting him back but I think it'd be selfish of you to try.
I hope I've helped a little and I think when I say something likes this peoples should listen (tho 90% don't)

Peace, Josh