Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's Done It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:So all that'll be left of you is your torso and one leg?? I'd be hopping mad if I was in that situation.. not that you could tell with no head, thus no face to show any expression.

Plus to be mad requires a brain i'm assuming... and if I'm headless, I can pretty much assure you I have no brain Wink Not that there's much of a brain in there to start with :biggrin:

congrats WLM! Do you feel any different now? What's it like being the top poster, the readers want to know!

I feel like a dirty whore who spends all his life on the internet! Ok, maybe not so dirty... but still.

lol

I think it either shows I contribute loads or I really am just a post-whore.

Can't seem to get away from calling myself a whore somehow!! lol... Hey ho!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I feel like a dirty whore who spends all his life on the internet! Ok, maybe not so dirty... but still.

lol

I think it either shows I contribute loads or I really am just a post-whore.

Can't seem to get away from calling myself a whore somehow!! lol... Hey ho!

We could update that expression to TOP WRITER or TOP CONTRIBUTOR which would be much more adequately worded... but then, you know me and words...

princealbertofb Wrote:We could update that expression to TOP WRITER or TOP CONTRIBUTOR which would be much more adequately worded... but then, you know me and words...

Indeed :biggrin:

Quote:Hey ho!
I think that's funny.Yes,I'm a little,just an incy wincy drunk.