Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's a hottie and I am a nottie
memechose Wrote:Wise chinese saying>

Two hotties make no one rightie.

Oh yeah lol Whom? Honky Honk Man Smile

Don't forget OP that your own perception of beauty is making you uncertain about yourself. My husband is a blond Australian (surfer), gray eyes, and a beautiful body... But for me he's perfect because I was always attracted by surfer and by some twinkish blond. But one day, he told me something that I was never expecting, he was jealous of my look - I'm also twinkish, and while I don't have his surfer toned body I have a hard as steel musculation due to martial arts... Your own perception when you're in awe for someone you drool for will always make you doubt about your own features. If you have shared pictures and he still talks to you and want to meet you, go and do it. You never know he could become the love of your life. I married mine LOL.

haha, no i am not bald.. yet... but i started to have bald spots that can be covered and not noticeable!!

verysimple Wrote:haha, no i am not bald.. yet... but i started to have bald spots that can be covered and not noticeable!!

what does 'don't sell yourself short' mean??

memechose Wrote:If you think hotties are only attracted to other hotties go here and check out these 2lovebirds.

Sorry bout dat.
Hotties and geeks often attract each other....

I'd already watched that video, Meme...

verysimple Wrote:what does 'don't sell yourself short' mean??

It means give yourself more credit for who you are and what you can do. It means don't diminish yourself in the eyes of others but be proud of your achievements.
In other words, don't excuse yourself for being inadequate. If you were inadequate, the hottie would not be pursuing the relationship with you. Just acknowledge that it's a good thing that he is interested in you, and see what the two of you can build together from this friendship. Maybe something else, something deeper. Of course, there will come a time when you'll have to tell him you're interested in more. But you need to meet in real life, (again, or for the first time?)

verysimple Wrote:About a month ago I met this guy and we started talking online. Not only that he is a God! 6ft tall, body builder, blonde with gorgeous blue eyes... He is also caring, loving with a peaceful soul. We have this chemistry that whenever we talk we just keep talking losing sense of time. Recently he has been flirting with me, and whenever he does, i just get this deep down nagging thing that what if he doesn't like me? What if he wasn't into hairy guys even though i do shave and take care of myself and keep the chest hair neatly trimmed. and what if... He doesn't like bald heads? since i will be bald in the future.. :/ cuz whenever i ask him about his type, he is just always so profound about it.. He goes, I like manly kind guys with brains.. i never asked him about bald guys or hairy guys...

any who? I really just don't know that what if I told him? would it ruin everything? should I wait a while and then tell him? considering the fact that he wants to meet eventually. So I don't know what to do.. confused.. My gay community, Help?!?!?

You really do have a brain...cuz you're overthinking it lol.

In addition to selling yourself short and doubting your attractiveness to him, you're also not giving him the benefit of the doubt..which is also selling HIM short. You never know until you do it. Be honest, be true to who you are, and if he really is as great as he seems to be ("caring, loving with a peaceful soul"), then he will overlook whatever physical traits you think he won't like. He'll be into you for you, and not the exterior shell.

memechose Wrote:Sorry bout dat.
Hotties and geeks often attract each other....

I honestly don't get it, which one is the not hot one?

Wade Wrote:I honestly don't get it, which one is the not hot one?

Iwas thinking the very same, and honestly they both looks geeky to me...I guess it was an attempt to mention that the left boy is a jock and the right one's a geek, but I don't see a jock or a complete geek in neither of them and none of their dialogues gives away which one is the geek. I see two beautiful gay dudes that love each others. That's all. Find a similar video of Chubaka going out with the young version of Leonardo DI Caprio and I'll be convinced. LOL