Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He sort of cheated i think, What do I do??!!!
princealbertofb Wrote:I see you've put in your profile: gay man in a monogamous gay relationship... Would he write this about himself too?

EXCELLENT point.

My boyfriend's ex, who were together for 7 months, and starting to get serious, never bothered to say he was poly. One big rule in poly is to say it right away so the potential partner can have the choice to accept or reject. Because the ex called my boyfriend (this was years ago) and said he had crabs so they couldn't get together. WTF... an ex I had was poly but he told me upfront about what poly was about. (he just couldn't stand it the moment I wanted to date a woman, spelling it out to him that he would still be the primary... yet I had no qualms when he went out... )

No double standards. No BS. I say, get tested for every STD and then dump him. You might have legal action as well if you have something major and incurable, whose drugs have more side effects than you'd ever want to endure...

Well guys, i'm going at this from a different perspective. USHIKING brought this on himself!!!!!

When you snoop, and invade someone's privacy, you have to be ready to expect the unexpected. And, given the context of his text messages and the times of the text messages, HIS BOYFRIEND was honest about his unhappiness in the relationship and wanted MORE. He wasn't getting it from USHIKING and was looking at his options.

There's PLENTY of blame (if tha'ts something that's necessary) to go around.

My gut is that USHIKING has already made the call that he feels like he's been cheated on - and even believes his BF had SEX with this guy - even tho he denied it.

So, i highly doubt USHIKING is going to be able to let this go. I hope he learns from this.

BobInTampa Wrote:Well guys, i'm going at this from a different perspective. USHIKING brought this on himself!!!!!

When you snoop, and invade someone's privacy, you have to be ready to expect the unexpected. And, given the context of his text messages and the times of the text messages, HIS BOYFRIEND was honest about his unhappiness in the relationship and wanted MORE. He wasn't getting it from USHIKING and was looking at his options.

There's PLENTY of blame (if tha'ts something that's necessary) to go around.

My gut is that USHIKING has already made the call that he feels like he's been cheated on - and even believes his BF had SEX with this guy - even tho he denied it.

So, i highly doubt USHIKING is going to be able to let this go. I hope he learns from this.

You know, I hate when people use this argument, like everything would be alright if ushiking never discovered the truth, fuck it, there's no plenty of guilt to go around, it's so damn simple that is stupid when people try to complicate things.

At the beginning of relationship you clarify what you want, if your needs and those of the potential partner don't mesh, then you friend-zone him or say good bye, if it does mesh then you begin a relationship, I don't have any qualms about someone I date to check my cellphone, I don't date anyone else when I'm dating someone.

Look at this phrase and tell me if it does feel right for you

"You checked my phone and found out, so it's both our fault I cheated!"

If it does feel right for you, I'm done talking to you.