Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He wants/He wants, The dividing line...
A:
So you and your boyfriend have the same day off.
He wants to do something, you want to do something. Are you the type of guy who would give in to make your boyfriend happy, or would you want him to tag along with you?
Me I'd go with him anytime except work lol.

B: Eating Out.
When I had my previous boyfriends, and we ate out...Often we would have very different tastes in food. So we would often eat together, and at places were He could get what he wants, and I could get what I want. That way we're both happy. Was I contributing to a healthy relationship?
Been told not so I thought I'd get your opinion on the topic lol.

Quote:A:
So you and your boyfriend have the same day off.
He wants to do something, you want to do something. Are you the type of guy who would give in to make your boyfriend happy, or would you want him to tag along with you?

I will give in to make him happier for sure. As long as he is enjoy his time, I feel happy too. Also, I want to understand everything about my boy friend including his hobby. Maybe, I will like his hobby too and it will be just that I did not know. However, I would also let him know that I have my preference and stress that I would be very happy if he wants to try to understand more about my interest. Relationship is built on trust, understanding and compromise so if he is my Mr. Right, he would understand.
Quote:B: Eating Out
When I had my previous boyfriends, and we ate out...Often we would have very different tastes in food. So we would often eat together, and at places were He could get what he wants, and I could get what I want. That way we're both happy. Was I contributing to a healthy relationship?

Yes and No. Yes, because it provides a temporary solution which may lead to good dinner ( a good time ) for you and your boy friend. Good time together is always healthy for any kind of relationship. However, like I said in A, a relationship will be much more stable if we can try on each other shoes. There are millions of kinds of food in this world, I don't believe that there is no food that both of you can enjoy together Smile

Sounds like a lot of work!

Here's a typical conversation chez princealbertofmarshland:
Princealbertofb (or Marshlander): Shall we ... ?
The other one: Okay, sounds good.
(Later)
Princealbertofb (or Marshlander): Are we ready ... ?
The other one: Is there still time?
Princealbertofb (or Marshlander): Not really.
The other one: Okay. Let's not ... and say we did!

posterpicture Wrote:I will give in to make him happier for sure. As long as he is enjoy his time, I feel happy too. Also, I want to understand everything about my boy friend including his hobby. Maybe, I will like his hobby too and it will be just that I did not know. However, I would also let him know that I have my preference and stress that I would be very happy if he wants to try to understand more about my interest. Relationship is built on trust, understanding and compromise so if he is my Mr. Right, he would understand.

Yes and No. Yes, because it provides a temporary solution which may lead to good dinner ( a good time ) for you and your boy friend. Good time together is always healthy for any kind of relationship. However, like I said in A, a relationship will be much more stable if we can try on each other shoes. There are millions of kinds of food in this world, I don't believe that there is no food that both of you can enjoy together Smile

Agreed lol. I definatly want to know everything about my bf who I'm dating. What his likes/interests are, food, sex preferences/tastes, family, born/grown up, birth date, etc.

So like my 1st ex bf and I were very opposite in many ways. That old saying opposites attract. So this was a good solution because it'd be hard to find a food that we both liked, or how both liked it lol.

In a relationship I try very hard to make the boyfriend happy lol.

marshlander Wrote:Sounds like a lot of work!

Here's a typical conversation chez princealbertofmarshland:
Princealbertofb (or Marshlander): Shall we ... ?
The other one: Okay, sounds good.
(Later)
Princealbertofb (or Marshlander): Are we ready ... ?
The other one: Is there still time?
Princealbertofb (or Marshlander): Not really.
The other one: Okay. Let's not ... and say we did!

Wait what? Invasion