Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He was a little too rough...
I need a little advice.
I started seeing someone. He knows this is all new to me (he was my 3rd guy) and that im still learning, the first night we spent together we went slow.
The more time we spent tougher the better I felt about it and I felt okay with him going a little faster (which I asked) he not a big guy, a matter of fact hes perfect.

But he was a little rough and at the time I was enjoying it and it was driving me crazy, I loved it. But about 10 minutes later I had to rush to the loo and since then (3 hours ago) I have a slight discomfort in my stomach.

Theres no blood or anything, so im just thinking as something like this was my first time, its normal?
Will this go away quicker over time/something I will get use to?

I have no personal experience with this, but what I can say is that sometimes air can be forced into the colon during anal. So no need to panic, it might just be trapped wind. Or the discomfort may be unrelated.

Probably best to wait for some input from the more experienced folk here though.
If the discomfort is persistent and lasts for more than six-ish hours, it's probably a good idea to see a doctor, just to be safe.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

How experienced is he?
He could be just as inexperienced as you are.

Whatever you do, use condoms. HIV is prevalent.

Hmmm I remember a guy fucked me rough a few years ago, that give me trapped wind and I think we used to much lube. He used a rubber but it still felt like I was breed.

If he fucked you rough and you aren't used to it you can have some issues with pressure and maybe some pain.... but it usually passes...and if you liked it and it was your first time if it happens again just pay attention to your body and if it ever gets too rough and you are in pain or feel weird... make sure you ask him to stop.

Any guy worth your time will stop when asked...