Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He won't reply to my text
I said some horrible things I never bloody think!!! Help! On last glass of wineConfusedorry-apology-smile:

When you are sober ring him and tell him your sorry for the text you sent.
An eye for an eye

Then if he still doesn't want to talk maybe give him some space. Make sure he knows you are sorry then give space to let him figure things out.

We've all been there dude. How are things now?
Don't keep saying sorry or try too hard to make thing up with him... Just give him alittle space and act then like it never happened!

I made this mistake! and then I kept texting long messages saying im sorry! Ill take u away for the wknd, take u out for a meal etc etc and then saying are we ok? I really like u etc....

Say ur sorry once and maybe say ill take u out in a couple of weeks but don't keep saying sorry or trying to make it up to him because then he will get fed up and feel a huge amount a pressure with u. Let just die down for alittle bit. He isn't gonna move on in 2 weeks. When u do meet him just be the best version of u and let him see how fun u are. And dont mention inless he does... If he does mention it laugh it off make it a joke... like "oh me and drink dont mix well I havent drank for 2 weeks" and laugh it off.

IN VINO VERITAS

In wine there is truth.

Have you perhaps voiced a repressed thought or emotion?