Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headaches
Any one know of ways to stop them??

I keep getting them all the time at the moment, I'm not sure way though. More likely to do with being stressed lol!

plenty of water but in small sips.. a headache is caused when your dehydrated also if ur stressed search for enya/enigma on youtube.. Or even sacred spirits yeha noha that song is a good one to rest the mind

kindest regards

zeon x

Try PEACE OF MIND by origins its full of menthol and natural ingrediants you dab it on your'e temples. Works for me. You can get it in the origins counter in Cardiff. Failing that cool strips from boots work for me(They cool your'e head down). All the best

ps the origins counter is in howells

sparky71 Wrote:Try PEACE OF MIND by origins its full of menthol and natural ingrediants you dab it on your'e temples. Works for me. You can get it in the origins counter in Cardiff. Failing that cool strips from boots work for me(They cool your'e head down). All the best

When he says temples babes i think he means the pressure points either side of ur eyes.... Not ur nuts unless u like burning sensations mind u that wud take ur headache away bit like spraying lynx down there when ur a teenager because you dont wanna have a wash and then realise its suddenly getting highly flammable lol

Now try telling me you havent done that :tongue:

kindest regards

zeon x

I always get headaches, they increase when I'm stressed.
But I'm obsessed with the fact I think I have brain cancer from 24/7 use of a CRT monitor Roflmao, I daren't see a doc incase its true LOL!!