Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven or Nothing
free will is an illusion.

What is love?

Shrek is love. Shrek is life!

Cuddly Wrote:What is love?
Baby don't hurt me...

Seems to me that someone can check my reputation. J Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolsen referred to me as their grandson. I had unrestricted access to the White House when Jack Kennedy, my cousin, was elected President. I had a terrific reputation as a US Marine Corps sniper [2363253 is my service number]. My license plate NY M 08383 came up as FBI agent on call.

I got shot at by bad guys on many occasions. I am still alive. I was classified to handle nuclear weapons and was happy with them as I was as a boy of 8 with a hand grenade. I went to Quantico at 7 and was better on firing line than adult agents of the FBI.

Most of my work is still kept secret because the American people are considered rain dead zombies who will vote for anyone the media nominates. I know enough secrets to get me put in prison as a blabbermouth. Do you know how to kill 100,000 people in NYC and not get caught. I do. I was a consultant on terrorism. Did anyone ever ask your opinion? Edgar and Clyde asked mine. The Kennedys listened to my opinions.

I didn't see you hanging out the window of the book depository in Dallas. I was asked as a man to take care of things. Some gays like to act like faggots and think they are cute. Cute faggots piss me off. I risked my life on a daily basis. I bet most of you guys don't like to take risks.

I dare anyone to insult me to my face. I will hurt you.

I would rather die than be beaten by anyone including today. I still have a temper and don't intend to give it away.

Someone must know how to check on me. Every bonding company has my fingerprints and DNA. Call someone and find out who I am. I may call someone and find out who you are. You would be surprised if you saw how much information on you is contained in your FBI file.

The name is John T. Marren, I am an Honorably Discharged marine. Come see me and dare me to fight. Throw the first punch and I will wipe the streets with you. I am only passive aggressive in print. On my feet I am always aggressive.

Off the meds again I see...

I've read all this before................ bizarre........ more bizarre than something I could be guilty of....

In response to the title alone, I'd pick nothing.

Heaven doesn't exist, god is not real, Santa Claus never gave me any presents as a child, there's no monster under my bed, the tooth fairy is a fraud...

It's ridiculous to think that, in this day and age, people (adults at that) still waste any of the extremely precious time that they still have left in this one and only life to appease some imaginary entity to gain access to the pearly gates of eternal paradise that doesn't exist.

Live each and each second of your every waking hour to enjoy this life! You won't get another, and there ain't shit to look forward to when it's over.

Beaux Wrote:Off the meds again I see...

You bet he is, with John's post one has to skip all those crap about famous people, politician, military general, and then you get something that worth reading, which could be summed up to 3 lines. Although this time I might say that it's started well, but right after, the next post, here it is the driveling.

John you do have good advices, but all this rambling about knowing this and that personality doesn't add up credibility to your post, it's just plain annoying. That you knew J. Edgar Hoover personally to me means nothing at all, furthermore, that dead corpse that he is today have done nothing good for today's society and certainly not for African Americans.

Remove all those names, and their personal stories and it will be so easy and pleasant to read your posts. I am certain that many people here do know celebrities or people of power, I do and yet I certainly don't need to bring them out in every post to prove a point. At the end of the day, those people eat, shit and die just like the rest of us.

That's pretty intense

I'm kinda scared and a little worried for the OP.
Doesn't seem like he is all there.

Or he really needs to share what he is smoking.