Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven or Nothing
Gillhooy, I am sorry if I have offended you, and I am sure everyone else who has posted here feels the same way.
However, do you read what you post? No offense, but you sound like a complete nutter....

gilhooly Wrote:I can pass a polygraph on everything I write. I could levitate as a child. I loved to jump into the body of a condor in the Andes.

My world is somewhat connected to your world. We both live on the same planet. My reality is different from yours. I am and always have been cold sober and drug free.

I live my life in accordance to the rules set down by a prophet called Mrs. Gallagher. She died in 1963. I regularly enjoy the company of the dead. I will join them when I stop breathing. I am stuck on this planet with you.

My posts get thanks. My threads are ignored or not believed. Your choice!!!!! I know exactly what will happen to me when I die. It makes me grin and I feel superior to others who are confused by life and death.

When I met Tom on 6/21/68, I offered him a thousand dollar bill or my friendship. Tom grinned and set fire to the bill. He preferred me to money. I swooned and we agreed to spend eternity together. That's the plan and I will not change it for you,

Tom and I wish you GOOD LUCK. Thousands of years from now, Tom and I will still be as one.

I will confine my GaySpeak writing to posts on your threads. I have free will and my life belongs to ME.

John Polygraph aren't error free, every technically inclined nerd knows that. And yet again John this is a public forum, you come here telling me that you've met an alien and been abducted and not providing any believable evidence, you'll always be in the limbo between truth and lies. You, I and every one in this forum and other forum or the Internet as a whole are characters, some more than others. What make me doubt of all your accomplishment is that you indirectly threaten us, oh you're invincible, you're that superman who take gratification of killing a 100000 people. WHY? Just why! I may have the ability to kill a lot of people but I won't brag about it.

We don't need proof, just stop it all together, we have military man here too, I'm one and yet I don't brag about my killing skills because the last thing I want to do is to kill someone. Get your mind together John, do take your meds.

Quote:Tom and I wish you GOOD LUCK. Thousands of years from now, Tom and I will still be as one.

Well good luck to you (John) and you (Tom) a thousand years is a long run, and that of Tom and Yourself being one, is very much what I believe.

I have no Idea what the hell is going on in this thread!:biggrin:

John, this is the other John

I for one have no doubt that you believe in what you write. We all should be so strong to only write about what we believe.

I would love to levitate. The closest I can get to it are out of body experiences where I look down at myself with my eyes on the ceiling. For some reason I can only do it when I am in bed.

It is awesome to hear that you have a different reality. Mine is also very different from the reality that everyone else has. It is what makes me special and allows me to live with so many fellow inhabitants that I consider to be beneath me.

I too am sober and drug free.

I am now very confused. In your first post you wrote that it was judge Micah or Micah that was going to judge you. Now you write about a prophet called Mrs. Gallagher. Are they at all related or linked. My overtaxed brain cannot figure out if two people with different names are the same person.

Not sure if this is coincidence, irony or just some eerie voodoo magic but you said that Mrs. Gallagher died in 1963. I was born in 1963. Freaky.

You do not have to consider being stuck here with us. Some enjoy talking with you and reading what you wrote.

You said that "It makes me grin and I feel superior to others who are confused by life and death." I hope that you don't mean me in there as I am confused about Micah and Mrs. Gallagher and 1963. It would hurt.

I swooned once too. What an awesome feeling. And it is such a fun word. There should be a national swooning day so that everyone can get to swoon at least once a year. I know exactly show I would swoon over.

You said "I will confine my GaySpeak writing to posts on your threads." That is great, for then we can keep reading your words.

I have free will and my life belongs to ME. AMEN BROTHER (that does not sound corny does it, John?)

Mission accomplished friend. Love your gift and thanks for sharing it. Quite effective btw. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I touched the tip of my nose with the tip of my index finger today, it was amazing.

ETOTE Wrote:I touched the tip of my nose with the tip of my index finger today, it was amazing.

Damn. I was hoping this was going somewhere else. Smile

ETOTE Wrote:I touched the tip of my nose with the tip of my index finger today, it was amazing.

WTF?

Not meaning to be offensive, simply an old guy trying to be cool by using younger person vernacular.

So, um, please tell why this was so amazing and included herein. Please.

[quote=50Plus]WTF?

Not meaning to be offensive, simply an old guy trying to be cool by using younger person vernacular.

So, um, please tell why this was so amazing and included herein. Please.[/QUOTE

The press was executed using a laser sight and the reflection of the beam in gilhooly's rear tire reflector caused enough pause at the pedal to avoid a splash of the puddle sufficient to dampen his softskin sandals.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

It's the tentacles... They're everywhere! Don't let them get me!!....