Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven or Nothing
Cuddly Wrote:It's the tentacles... They're everywhere! Don't let them get me!!....

Love the tentacles - Pope Philip J. Fry - Futurama

50Plus Wrote:WTF?

Not meaning to be offensive, simply an old guy trying to be cool by using younger person vernacular.

So, um, please tell why this was so amazing and included herein. Please.

Listen, quit trying to muscle in on the age racket, 51 doesn't even give you mentioning rights and, at 71, I'm just at the threshold of bragging rights. Lets confine ourselves, at least on this thread, to the apparent gentleman born in a manger the son of J.Edgar and Mrs. Gallagher.

I called a colleague who is just now in charge of the Keck Observatory on top of Mt. Mauna Kea and he confirms there are galaxies in collision and there's no credible evidence that God-or anything seemed sufficiently distraught about it.

What I do worry about is that this person is trying out a character(s) for a book he's considering writing and rights this....product of the cloaca maxima to see if we'll buy it in toto or just in bits and pieces. Thus far I reckon the score to me US-10/Him-Nil. But if he can convert it to science fiction or a bodice ripper...hey there's an idea. A self levitating lothario who has access to Marines and uses his power of going up unassisted to look down the bodices of ladies in his company although I strangle a bit using the word, "ladies". IF he sees what looks like bazooka shells sheathed in cotton, then he sends in the Marines. I'm so pleased that he has himself company not to mention the myriad other personalities that one feels sure occupy his life and time. Nice, isn't it, that at least one or more has learned to type to favour us with his thoughts and philosophy.

But to you, Sir, I would like for you to have a truly spectacular male companion-over 30 referring to your partner or however you've chosen to call each other as your "boyfriend" does seem a bit sophomoric. Any help in rounding up good looking Canadians who will appreciate you, I'll be happy to do.

One last thought on the drinker-you know, the statue by Rodin?-I think it best, however amused we are, to let him just perform for us and not encourage him. Who knows? In a desperate attempt to gain our attention he may reveal he'll be the first person to go over Niagara Falls in a Speedo and clutching a bronze statue of Winnie The Pooh....

Charon Wrote:Listen, quit trying to...encourage him. ....

Scared-smiley-face I should think we'd miss him. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Ah this must be Gayspeak's version of SLOPPYSECONDS; posting random bizarre shit that nobody understands.