Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heeeellllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hey every one, how is it going;
Im 21 years old and Im at the third year in college.
Does any one of u feel like he is the only gay in the world sometimes!!
Well... I feel like that, I don't know any gay guys and sometimes I feel really lost and desperate.
If I saw somebody and i felt that he is gay I become too afraid to ask him.. I mean how could I?.....He'll probably laugh at me and make fun of me and tell every one or maybe he'll walk away and never speak to me again.
In fact even if I'm pretty sure that he is gay I don't take a chance and just keep it inside me then when I go home at night I start to cry and miss him every day until I meet someone new
I feel like Im living an empty life.... why???
Well there is lots and lots of reasons.
I am a gay person who lives in a society that doesn't approve us and they make fun of us... maybe this is something that I can live with ,but still I feel like there is something missing in my life.
Don't think that i'm a sad person who stays home and don't participate in life... but still I miss something maybe because I'm different from every one in my society and I feel left behind or maybe because I didnt find my love yet!!!!!
maybe this whole letter is very very boring but really I didn't know what else to do.....
I thought that maybe it would help to speak with other gay people
I hope u could like me or at least reply to my poor letter.
URS
U.U.

Oh hai there... and welcome.

Livin in London, I see plenty of other gays around, so don't feel like the only one... although I feel that way at work!

And your letter isn't boring or poor... sounds like you live in a place that still has a long way to go for achieving tolerance and understanding of gay folk.
I suppose that makes it hard to find out if this other guy definitely is gay or not.

I hope you stick around, we're a friendly bunch in here.

welcome buddy!
Biggthumpup

you summed up one of the infinite difficulties of being homosexual in this world
specially in countries like yours...
in western world, specially europe and USA (latin america is still trying to come out of the closet) gays are slowly becoming more common and accepted; but in countries where there is a strong fundamentalism...
strength dude!

Welcome, and your not alone bud. You pretty much summed up my life, and I'm sure many others feel the same way. It's good to tell it out though, and these forums are great for it!

Personal Wrote:Welcome, and your not alone bud. You pretty much summed up my life, and I'm sure many others feel the same way. It's good to tell it out though, and these forums are great for it!

well personal but you have the luck of living in Canada... didn't you see in this forums the thread with the videos of discrimination to gays in Iran? many of them chose Canada as their new home place as it was much more tolerant to gays, or is that wrong?

drocko17 Wrote:well personal but you have the luck of living in Canada... didn't you see in this forums the thread with the videos of discrimination to gays in Iran? many of them chose Canada as their new home place as it was much more tolerant to gays, or is that wrong?

Ya, you're right, but you also have to keep in mind that Canada is very multi-cultural. With that said, I'm not Caucasian my friend, so my “non-white” family isn’t tolerant of gays in any way, shape or form. It’s sad really....

EDIT: And when I say "not Caucasian", I have a lot of caucasian friends whos familys are very accepting. So, from experience, I have grown to learn that they can be more tolerant towards gay people. Not to say of course that there are no Caucasian men/women that are not hating on gays.

i am in China and i have a boyfriend, we met on internet, we are in same city but dont live together, we live with parents. I hope and i am sure you will find your love soon, be brave and meet more guys, find them on internet, there are so many!!! good luck and trust yourself!!!

im zack. just so ya know, one out of every 10 people is gay. i bet that there are other gays in your sosiety, they just either keep it to themselves, or haven't come out yet!:redface:

Thanks a lot every one for ur support and Im really flattered by ur kind words,
Im sure this forum has a lot of good friends and thats why I decided to join u guys and I hope that I'll be welcomed by u.
Of course I know that Im not the only gay in the world but as I said sometimes I just feel like that because I get too lonely and frustrated especially when I like someone very bad but I don't tell him because Im afraid of.
I mean how hard is it when u have ur love right in front of ur very eyes and still u can't let him know about it..... In fact Im suffering from this now , and the guy who I like is often near to me and he is a new friend of mine ..... the truth is we become friends because we liked each other so we spent a year just looking at each other before one of my friends introduce him to me....and now of course I deal with him as a friend but deep inside me I burn every time I see him and I wish so bad to know if he is gay or not.
Any way, I dont want to be so talkative and I hope u'll help me a little bit now because I don't now what to do next, I mean what should I do in the forum now.....tell me more about ur activities.
later every one and thank u a lot......

hello scm!

you can try to tackle the subject of sexuality with him, and see where his views are. talk about things "in theory" but very casually, like the subject is of little to no interest to you. express that you are open-minded, but in a very relaxed and natural sort of way, and maybe he will feel relaxed enough to be honest about how he feels too. try and find out as much as you can on his views, without giving the impression that you are trying.

and, like the others have said, i am sure you are not alone. everyone feels singled out and afraid, and i am sure for you it is especially difficult, but you will see that in time, things will work out. a very important thing is to have confidence and faith in yourself, and fully accept yourself for who you are. this is crucial before you can think about relating to others, as it will give you a lot of strength.

take care,
t.