Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellerrrr
Hey peeps I will chat about pretty much anything. Basketball, Madea, and pro-wrestling are closest to my heart. Tambien hablo espanol, muy raro para un guerillo.

hey, welcome to the site.

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Enjoy your stay!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'm such a nerd that I thought you meant Medea from Greek mythology for a sec. At first I was excited, then I was confused. I fear I'll never meet another person with a fondness for mythical women who murder their children.

Hi and welcome to GS!

OrphanPip Wrote:I'm such a nerd that I thought you meant Medea from Greek mythology for a sec. At first I was excited, then I was confused. I fear I'll never meet another person with a fondness for mythical women who murder their children.

I have a friend who is into mythology and you two might actually be compatible. First I gotta get him to join this forum and I've been wanting him to join for months. I guess he'll never join... I am going over to his house today to hang out with his brother, maybe I'll tell him to join.

Hello. Welcome Smile

Welcome to the Gs community

Welcome to the site Smile

Welcome indeed Varuize, I liked one of your postings which I found entertaining, looks like you've got a good sense of humour... Enjoy being with us on GaySpeak. Confusedmile:

Hi and Welcome :-)