Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellloooo, is anyone there?
Hmm, what should I say in this re-introductory thread (which I am making since I basically had to rejoin and redo my whole profile).

For the people who have joined and have no clue who I am, I joined this site back in the autumn of 2007. I was a regular poster (you've more than likely seen my user name around here). I'm from east coast Canada, so watch out because I swear like a sailor. What else to say, well I guess that will come as post a bit more here.

For the members here that remember me, I'm sorry I was away for so long. I had to take a break and I needed to figure some things out on my own. To be honest, I visited the site regularly and tried to at least read up on what was happening. I've been continuing to work for the last year. I'm still at the same place, but I've been pushed up to a supervisor of a new merchandising team, so things have picked up there. I have also moved again, it was time for a change. So I'm pretty well set on most fronts. Not too long before my absence I had come out to my mother. Since then, a couple aunts have been told and so have a few other people. The whole coming out process is underway finally.

Hmm, I don't know what else to say really. Nothing too major has really happened in the last year. Just working my butt off, spending time with family and friends, and the only notable event was having my first surgery back in September having my gallbladder taken out.

Apologies for the sudden leave. It seems like things are still going around here. Some members have faded and new ones risen, and some members are still around... the cycle continues on.

So hello again! :redface:

Hi and welcome back to GS.

Welcome back!

I wasn't here back then so, hi!

Welcome back dude, I have seen some of your posts, though joined just after you left I think D:

Welcome back to the site Smile

The current regular set of people seem sound.

:eek:
Err...
Welcome back!:biggrin:
Long time no see.
I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember me. I was new the last time you were here me thinks.:redface:

How's life been treating ya?Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hello you...well your we're gone I've been acting has Gayspeaks Canadian Ambassador(not Really)
Welcome Back

Thanks guys, it feels good to be back. I've missed it here.

I've seen several new Canadians on here. I remember I was pretty well the only active one for a long time.

Welcome back to GS, i hope you feel right back at home Confusedmile:

Hi and Welcome back :-)