Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello there. Gosh its been a while since Ive logged onto here Smile I've just been busy with life and school is all. Very demanding haha. Anyways, just thought Id care to reintroduce myself since Imma try and get on here a bit more and this is just for people who have forgotten or perhaps are new XD

Name's Cory, but you can call Cory, Dark, Dai whatever ya please. I came out a year ago actually and my family is fine with everything. I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, obsessing over Whoopi Goldberg, watching movies/TV, hanging out with friends, and just getting to know new people. I'm currently in college, and I'm going on my third year soon. I am twenty years old, and a Scorpio. I feel my signature best describes me as a person in a sense. Anyways nice to meet all those I don't know and hi to all those who do know me Smile

Edit: Oh my gosh xD I thought I still had my old signature its been that long haha. Well it used to say I'm an LGBT activist, Fierce Little Monster, a brother, a son, a grandson, a nephew, an uncle, a friend, and a kind stranger. Something like that xD

Hi! Smile Welcome back Smile

About bloody time you came back Smile lol

Hi Cory and welcome back! Smile

Welcome back Cory..

Welcome back! Wavey

ello there mister,
Firstly may I welcome you back to the forum its brilliant when people like u return and keep the spirit of the community alive and secondly dont ever go again1!

Kindest regards

Aunty zeon x

Thanks to everyone Smile And Ill try to not disappear this time heh

Hi Dai , Welcome back.Welcome

hello and welcome bk.