Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello! My name is Matt. I found this site after looking around on google for some forum such as this. I'm originally from California, but I am currently living in Okinawa, Japan. I really don't know what to say, I'm only part of 2 other forums but they are mainly for anime and the other is from a YouTube group lol. So yeah, not to familiar.
I am 20 years old, 21 in August. Couple of things I enjoy include traveling, photography, hiking, swimming, cooking (mainly Japanese dishes and sweets lol), and the usual, movies and music and such.
I'm kinda wondering how it will be here. I've never really been a part of anything like this, subject-wise. I'm very quiet about my personal life and as far as I know, only one of my friends knows I'm gay. But I'm looking forward to meeting new people and such, and I hope this will be a good experience for me.

Welcome! Wavey

Thanks!:biggrin:

Hi Matt, welcome to GS Smile It's easy after a while to start posting about your personal life. Just always have in mind that there are much more people who don't post, but they read. The board is bigger than it may look like.
If you don't want your enemy to know something, don't post it Wink

Thanks! Haha I'll keep that in mind.

Google never sleeps, you know :tongue:

Hmmm true. >_> sounds creepy lol

Hello Matt Welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum, hope you like it Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hi ^^, I am new myself lol, but so far this forum seems really nice and has a lot of nice and kind hearted people. Hope you enjoy it here ^^