Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi,

I am Jeri. I usually don't do things like this but what the heck, I like the idea of social forums so why not join one where I can discuss things of importance such as my sexual orientation right? Anyway, with a quick browse there seems to be a lot of good stuff going on here. I think I'll stay for a while if not forever. Tongue

Good day, peace and love
- J.

Welcome! Wavey

Hi and Welcome

Hi Jeri, hope you feel welcome and find some places of interest. If your expectation are of a group of shallow minded individuals that are only concerned about your sexual preference . You may be disappointed.

Hi Jeri welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Hi Jeri!

Xyxwave

*Tips hat* Greetings, Jeri. Welcome to GS and I hope that you enjoy it here. Feel free to PM me at anytime.:biggrin:

nikgee Wrote:Hi Jeri, hope you feel welcome and find some places of interest. If your expectation are of a group of shallow minded individuals that are only concerned about your sexual preference . You may be disappointed.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

@nikgee: Oh I do want to join in on conversations other than that of which revolves around my sexuality. I have a wide variety of things I'd like to talk about, whether it be politics, entertainment, or just random things. Though we are here first because we share collective interests, we do have something in common, we are gay and that's the first reason why I am here. :-)

Hi Jeri, I think you'll find a lot to talk about around here, sexuality and relationships of course but, food, movies, music, random fun and lots of other stuff too. Welcome aboard Smile

Hello Jeri, Welcome to the forum