Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi everyone!

My name is Lukas (not really, just a pseudo), I'm 26 and live in the Philippines. You're probably gonna laugh at me on how I found this site.

The thing is, I'm still semi-kinda in the closet. Semi-kinda because a very few close friends know, but my family doesn't. I'm pretty sure they suspect as I haven't introduced a girl to them ever (plus a few other incidents because of my stupidity lol, but that's another story).

Anyway, as I said only a few friends know, and most of them are straight. I just realized that I want to expand my gay circle (if you know what I mean), and I really like talking to foreigners (not that I'm preventing any Filipinos out there to message or befriend me), so... I googled "gay forums" and this is the first one that came up! LOL! I know, I know; I'm lame hahaha... Anyway, so here I am! Looking forward to talking to a lot of people.

(I'm still thinking if I'll post a picture of me... Still scared that someone I know might see or something)...

Hi welcome to the forum. You will make a load of friends here. Confusedmile:

welcome to gay speak

you will be frustrated what you can do (post pictures or message members) at gayspeak till you have reached 30-50 posts here.

welcome to GS Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

welcome... you will feel better after uploading a picture... if a fiends finds you here you eighther have luck or .... Big Grin

Welcome to the forum

insofar as family is concerned, i'm very much closeted, so
i know where you're coming from. i don't worry about
them surfing this sight because they avoid all things
homosexual like the plague. Bath

The best is always at the top of this list Wink

Welcome to Gayspeak

Hello, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.Confusedmile:

Hello and welcome Confusedmile:

You couldn't have picked a better forum to join. We're a friendly bunch and I have no doubts you'll expand your circle of friends here quite nicely.