Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Howdy everyone, I found this site because I'm bored out of my mind and stuck in a place with literally no gay scene. I'm a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton waiting to begin training. Life's easy here but boring as hell. Back home I was a bit of a recluse who didn't get out much, so I've decided to try and be involved in the gay community a bit more.

That's the super short version of my story. Hope to see y'all around the forum! :p

Welcome You will always find friends and people to talk to so enjoy using G.S ! Confusedmile:

You have us at attention soldier. Best wishes and thanks for your service and a warm welcome to GS! Yllove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I've known that I'm gay for years now but my time in the Marines is really what made me accept it and be comfortable with it (four months of living in a squad bay with nothing but guys will do that to you :p )

And oddly enough the Marines have now bored me to the point that they're forcing me to come out of my little hermit shell and be an active member of the community. Funny how that works. What blows me away is how tolerate the Marine Corps is of homosexuals. It's nothing like the media portrays it!

hello and welcome.........Confusedmile:

hi , welcome Smile

Hi welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS. Lots of good people here, I'm sure you'll like most of us. Smile

Hello Zipp, and Welcome to GaySpeak... May I ask how you are going to behave in camp now? Are you going to disclose or keep it to yourself? I guess you'll probably keep quiet, unless pressed.
What are your circumstances of discovering you were gay? Is it something you've discovered recently or have you known a long long time?
Good luck with your job and your training, and good luck with finding a path in life.
PA

Ooops, I guess I hadn't seen your second post... lol... Well, is there anything here you didn't say?

Hello Zipp Welcome make your self at home.Wavey