Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello axle! I hope youll enjoy this site...Have fun!

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome! Love the avatar, btw! "Come on, come on, come on...GO AWAY!"

Welcome Axle Welcome

Well I consider myself gay, but I have had my bouts with confusion, that it might be possible that I could be bi. I actually moved to NC from Ohio about 12 years ago. It was a transition for sure. I haven't had grits, everyone in my family says they're gross, so kind of turned me off to those; and yes they have them here.

I am out to my parents. I am out to my closer friends, I'm cool with people knowing, but I tend to keep my personal life out of my business life. I got to a community college, it's kind of too easy in some aspects and some areas are a bit more of a hassle. A lot of the courses are too narrow and not very deep...and its taking forever because I also work. I do computery stuff like computer repair, service calls, and some other odd jobs. I used to work in a computer store for about 5 years, relationship with the owner became heated and I left and trying to start my own business. I'm afraid I'm not making quite enough money doing it, and not sure if I want to make a commitment staying in this area, very tough to find good people around my age, let alone preference.

But I am horridly shy, and I get the impression that maybe I come off as a bit awkward in person...well maybe isn't right, I'm pretty sure I come off as hard to read or something.

Welcome to the forum Smile

Hello and qwelcome to gayspeak xxx

welcome axel ur like it here ppl r friendly and very kind so u should enjoy it here I give thise place a solid 10 out of 10

Thanks for all the warm welcomes Smile

Thank you for your more detailed account, Axle. I'm hoping you'll meet a few nice people here and maybe find someone you could meet in real life. Of course the United States is huge and people feel sometimes very isolated (mind you, they can feel isolated even in a maze like New York City) so it really is all about losing some of that shyness. You're working on it. I daresay things will fall into place. Take care.