Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello =]
Heyah everyone!

Just joined this forum because I've read some of the posts by other members and you all sound really nice and welcoming Confusedmile:

Ive never really been a member of a forum before, so the whole concept scares me Wink,

Hope to be hearing from you :tongue:
David x

Hey hey !

Confusedmile: - welcome to Gayspeak babe !

You're right - it IS a really friendly site, and everybody here gets on really well, so feel free to start contributing to the site by posting, and let people get to know you better ...

I'm usually swanning around somewhere, so if you get stuck with owt, ask away ...

Take care babe, and again, welcome to the site Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?! <-- another David Wink

I know SO many Davids, i must know 5 or 6 just in the group of people who i hang about with at college, we each have different nicknames so people don't get confused Tongue, mines Davey lol, just cos im the gay one of the group and my best mate has a perchance for silly nicknames.

You live in Jersey right? My parents always force us to go there on holiday, i swear its just a retirement island, no offence, im sure you arent one of the shambling legions of the dead Tongue

Lol2.

So you're a fan then !! Fortunately I'm English so I won't take it personally Wink.

It's actually really nice over here, but from a young person's perspective, I can see why you might find it stifling ... very few people that retire can actually afford it here - it's expensive enough when you've got a good job and a place, let alone if you're relying on your pension ...

I've got quite a few nicknames myself, but most of them I'll not repeat in polite company Lol2.

But yeah ... Davo to my Australian mates, Dave, Dave-o-licious, Daveypoops, stuff like that (depends on who I'm talking with ConfusedmileSmile.

*puts rigging tape over his mouth before he gets a bit TMI*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

SHAMBLING LEGIONS OF THE DEAD

That made me laugh my supper crunchy nut cornflakes back into the bowl!
(Classy image, isn't it?)

Anywayyyy
Welcome to GS! The place rocks.

Yeah, it probably didn't help that it seemed to rain everyday that i was there Sad,
I feel really guilty talking to randomers on the Internet when i have coursework to be doing! 1500 word essays on plays aren't going anywhere soon! But then i think to myself, i have tomorrow!
When did you move over to the channel islands? or were you born there?

I laughed so hard when i read 'daveypoops', i should start using that one! Cool

haha, cornflakes at this hour!? what time is it for you?

Daveypoops is what my brother calls me actually, bless him ... and nope he's not 5 - he's 28 (!!).

I was born in Derby, but my dad took a job offer and moved over here when I was 2 so my mum and my baby brother and I naturally came along too ... a mass exodus from our home basically !!

... and I just had a bowl of crunchy nuts too ... GO WILEM !! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Time for me is 22:16
(There's not too much time difference from british time when you're in britain Wink )

And Supper for breakfast! Woo!

And Shadow - you just wanna be me, admit it. :biggrin:

IYA. Welcome to GaySpeak Or GS As most people are too lazy to put it D; DONT START NOT USING ENGLISH PEOPLE WE KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

-Stops.

And Shadow when do you not eat them :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]