Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Well, my name is Stefan. I'm very new to this site. And I hope you're doing a favor for me for the pics and all that profile stuff.

I hope here I can find friends who are not really just a friend but a supporter and a listener and an adviser to me. Well, basically I need a gay best friend who is ever feel the way that I do feel now.

If you wanna know more about me or just saying hi, feel free to message me! Looking forward to know all of you!Hands-make-heart

Welcome to the site, buddy ^^

Hi and Welcome

Well you came to the right site for that. Lots of listeners with lots of experiences from lots of different walks. We kinda combine into the ultimate Renaissance person.

To get you pointed in a good direction:

We have a 50 post limit on a lot of the features, it allows us to get to know you a little and to weed out spam bots and homophobes. So we have the Word Games forum: http://gayspeak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43 where we play games to rack up bit posting numbers.

You might want to check it out.. its also a kinda cool fun way to get to know each other as well.

Cheers

Wavey

Welcome to the forum ^_^

Hi welcome to GS. Smile

welcome!!! Welcome Leapfrog

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to GaySpeak Stefan =)

Hello, Stefan, and Welcome to GaySpeak. We are very happy to have an Indonesian in our group. Hope you will find what you came looking for here, but I think some good friends is what you'll find.

Hey Stefan, welcome Smile