Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi Spellbound Smile Welcome to Gayspeak!

Thanks to you all for your pleasant greetings.

I've self-published three books so far. There's a short novel in two parts, a book of short stories, and some crime stories. That was quite interesting to do actually, making sure that the plots worked properly; quite made my head ache!

I'm nearly through with the fourth, actually; I should finish that up in the next few days.

Spellbound Wrote:I must say I'm having trouble with the quote and reply functions. Having replied to Prince Albert I now get that message everytime I use either function. I guess I'm doing something wrong.

No, it does that automatically. You have to check the box next to "Delete saved post draft after clicking Submit Reply" before you submit your post.

Anyway, welcome to gs Smile

Miles Wrote:No, it does that automatically. You have to check the box next to "Delete saved post draft after clicking Submit Reply" before you submit your post.

Anyway, welcome to gs Smile

Ooh this may be a useful functionality that I didn't know of, Austin. Thanks for pointing it out....

Hello Spellbound and Welcome

When you say you trained as a scientist what particular science did you study?

Hiiii Spellbound, welcome! Big Grin Actually, I don't have a real permission to say welcome, cuz I'm a newbie XD

I would like to read some of your works. I write a little too, but I have no finished tales or novels...

What do you like to read?)

Hi, Chase,and thanks.

Mathematics and physics, both at school and university. I wish they'd let me play with that nice toy at Cern.....

MaxRa Wrote:Hiiii Spellbound, welcome! Big Grin Actually, I don't have a real permission to say welcome, cuz I'm a newbie XD

I would like to read some of your works. I write a little too, but I have no finished tales or novels...

What do you like to read?)

Newbie, oldie, makes no difference! Thanks.

Junk mostly, crime, thrillers, that sort of thing. How about you?

Spellbound Wrote:Newbie, oldie, makes no difference! Thanks.

Junk mostly, crime, thrillers, that sort of thing. How about you?

I write mostly some mystic psychological stories, also I'm working at one novel about people with some mental disorders... actually, it's a horror story :3
And I like to read humorous fantasy or some mystic phylosophical books like Haruki Murakami or Neil Gaiman. Oh, I also LOVE adventures, but only if they are well written! One of my favorite books is "Thunderhead" by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child ^^ it's awesome.

Hello SpellboundWaveyWelcome