Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
I found this forum through an app I use for other forums (Tapatalk). I've already been reading for weeks, but now I felt the need to make an account.

I'm a 22 year young male college student, right now living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but moving really soon to Vancouver, Canada, where I'll spend a year studying geek stuff. I feel really anxious about living by myself and meeting people from a culture very different from mine, but I'm also very excited.

I'm not completely open to the world about my gayness yet (mother and sister knows, closest friends do, too), but I feel like this day is not that far away.

I love to talk about stuff and hope to make some friends around here. As you may have noted, English is not my first language, so please point out my mistakes so I can get better at this. Smile

Cheers!

Hello and welcome to the forum! Your english seems great so don't worry about it Smile

Hello and welcome, your english is really good Smile

Welcome to the site, and you are doing well with your English Confusedmile:

Hey Welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Hello and welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to Gayspeak Smile Hope you enjoy it here Smile

Hi Welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone, you're all so nice! Smile

I haven't talked to anyone in English for years, I can even feel the rustiness in my tongue right now. But I'm glad I can still start a conversation. Smile