Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi guys, just here to chat to some other gays as the ones i know are way to bitchy and its really not fun after a while lol Anyway, looks like a cool place and nice to meet everyone. BTW im like an insomniac at the moment, thats why im up at 4.30am Big Grin

thanks
Sean

Welcome to GS!

4.30 and still up... jeez... that's the time I'm getting out of bed... almost... (4.35 this mornin! lol)

Welcome antm55!

I am in USA so my evening is just beginning. 1 AM here.

I usually fall asleep around 4am so not exactly an insomniac.

Hope to see ya around.

frank

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Welcome to GS!

4.30 and still up... jeez... that's the time I'm getting out of bed... almost... (4.35 this mornin! lol)

thank you, i know i had to go for a walk at 5am, was so nice out, clean fresh air then i got back and fell asleep so wooo!

fjp999 Wrote:Welcome antm55!

I am in USA so my evening is just beginning. 1 AM here.

I usually fall asleep around 4am so not exactly an insomniac.

Hope to see ya around.

frank

Thanks aswell, you will prolly see me about, im a bit of a post whore on forums

antm55 Wrote:...

Thanks aswell, you will prolly see me about, im a bit of a post whore on forums

Oh dear!!! Another one of US!!! :eek: :confused: :frown:

Biggrinflip :biggrin: Laugh1 Confusedmile: Rolleyes

Welcome onboard, Antm55!

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh dear!!! Another one of US!!! :eek: :confused: :frown:

Biggrinflip :biggrin: Laugh1 Confusedmile: Rolleyes

Welcome onboard, Antm55!

Lol, thank you, BTW you guys can call me sean Cool

antm55 Wrote:Lol, thank you, BTW you guys can call me sean Cool
Ok Sean, 55 million ants did not appeal to me... Laugh1 especially if they are RED ..
and ANGRY!!! :mad:
BTW you can call me Albert.

princealbertofb Wrote:Ok Sean, 55 million ants did not appeal to me... Laugh1 especially if they are RED ..
and ANGRY!!! :mad:

HAHA, it was because of americas next top model, im not 55 or anything lol its just a cool number... im a queen when it comes to TV tho, love all the shows aimed at women

antm55 Wrote:HAHA, it was because of americas next top model, im not 55 or anything lol its just a cool number... im a queen when it comes to TV tho, love all the shows aimed at women
I don't see that there is anything against being America's Next Top Model and being 55 at the same time, or any other age for that matter... It all depends what you're modelling...

princealbertofb Wrote:I don't see that there is anything against being America's Next Top Model and being 55 at the same time, or any other age for that matter... It all depends what you're modelling...

Lol spose, im glad a plus size girl won serise 10 tho, bout time a real woman stormed the fashion world... not that i really care as i dont really care about fashion so my argument is pretty dumb... well anyway...