Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
... and thank you for your acceptance!

I am here to try and figure out some things about myself and my sexual desires... which I don't consider wrong but I need some advice on how to act on them without creating too much trouble or exposing myself too much.

This is not a dating/hook-up site, more of a support and discussion site, but welcome

I meant the short "hook-up" description as a way into where I stand and what my views regarding all this part of life are... not as a dating line... I apologize if I offended.

You're fine, this place just gets a lot of people looking for hook-ups so was just trying to clear things up if that was the case, sorry to misunderstand you. Again, welcome Smile

Welcome to GS Smile

Hi ! Welcome to GaySpeak ! ! !

First, welcome to GS

Secondly, I would suggest taking down that naked pic of yours as I'm pretty sure it's against the rules and also this is a support site, not a hook-up site

Third, you disclose you are in a relationship. Before setting off to experience other stuff, realize that you would be cheating which is never good

Fourth...I don't really know where is safe and where is not in Romania to help you out..I know it's pretty much anti-LGBT still..

exercize caution at all times

Done and done!
Thank you for the advices!

hi , welcome

southbiochem Wrote:Secondly, I would suggest taking down that naked pic of yours

Whoa wait what? There was a naked pic?? When and where??? I didn't see it :confused:

I always miss the good stuff Cry