Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello my name is Ed. I am 43 years old and this has got to be one of the hardest things ,I have ever had to do I have been hiding for so long . Now I just need the courage to come out ..hopefully I can talk to some of y`all and make some new friends..

welcome to gs Ed :]

Hello Ed, welcome to GS

Hi Ed welcome to GS hope we can help Smile

Hi Ed, welcome to the GS forum.

Hello, Ed. Welcome!

Weclome Ed, to GS Wavey

if you don't mind me asking what's the current status of the relationship you're in...does she know, suspects something....are things not good bewteen you..

As far as I know she has no clue but we have not had any intimate relations for 7 years .. just together because of my son

hey and welcome Smile

Ed1215 Wrote:As far as I know she has no clue but we have not had any intimate relations for 7 years .. just together because of my son

So she wouldn't be surprised if you come out, I suppose..it will still be a hard thing to do....
and you can expect a bad reaction, for sure...but it's something you need to do, for your own mental well being

I do commend you for thinking about your son..how old is he?

is he of age? so this whole process won't be much dent on him? Hopefuly

Anyway, there's a few older members, some of them that went through your same situation, Elad12 for example, OlderbutWiser, Jimcrackcorn and others...they may be of help given they can relate to you