Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi Matt.

Welcome to GS

A very friendly bunch you have here

Wavey

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forums. Smile

Hello, Matthew, and Welcome to GaySpeak. We are happy to include you among us and hope you'll find that glass slipper to fit your dainty foot, haha. Oh well, tell us a bit about yourself, how you discovered your sexual orientation, whether you are out or not, how long you've been looking for Prince Charming, etc... The dream lives on.

Well it was senior year in highschool when I still thought I liked girls but never attempted to talk to one and I noticed I found it easy to talk to guys I also noticed that I had an unusual attraction to guys for someone supposedly straight that's when I knew and took a while to accept but I came to realize that I was gay eventually and am completely alright with it.

I am only out to a few friends and my blood mother and father.

I recently had that prince charming but he had a habit of putting friends and video games and his job above me so I decided to end it peacfully and begin the search for a better prince for me.

Haha, Matt, thanks for the update.... Re princes, they say you've got to kiss a lot of toads before one actually turns into a prince... go figure! Wink
Good luck.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Matt Welcome to GS.

Welcome Matt! Nice to see more Texans here on the forum. Big Grin

Hi Matt welcome to GS.
An eye for an eye

Hey Matt new here too but like you I am looking for friends too especially since there are not many friendly guys to me irl