Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello everyone!

I'm a 33-year-old gay guy from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm unemployed, not really high-spirited sort of guy, but don't worry, I'm not in a destructive mode, down in misery or something awful like that. I was born Muslim, but it's been a long time since I ever think about religion. Ethnically, I'm a Malay or Melayu to be exact. Never really into sports of any kind. I guess I'm an average looking guy. Not really skinny, average I think.. but probably still underweight. Best word to describe me is "bland"... with nearing to complete and utter boring. Wait.. that's the same right?

Hmm, what else... Oh, you can call me zeus. Though I'm incline to say that I'm out of the closet, I'm sure I've yet entitled to say that since only my best friend (yes, it's a singular noun) knows about me. And it was only 3 weeks ago. >_<

Not gonna lie, the main reason I'm joining this forum is to seek advice about my recent dilemma. So, do expect a lengthy post from me soon (if not today) with hope that it will not bored the readers to death. Nevertheless, I hope be a part of this community for a very long time (if not forever).

Ermm.. I guess I should stop now before making this the longest introductory post ever!

heyhey , welcome Smile

Hi there & weclome. Feel free to tell us all about yourself!

welcome to gs, you're bound to get some good advice here

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to GS Zeus Wavey

Hello,and welcome.

Hi welcome to GS.

What did you do with the plane?

Nice intro! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart