Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I would like to say hello to everyone. My name is Greg and I am from NE Florida. I am really looking forward to participating on this site. I am an opinionated Taurus but am completely open to new ideas and I will admit when I am wrong. All of which I think are some of my best qualities.

Hey Greg welcome to GS! I love people with opinions that are willing to voice them so looking forward to your posts Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Hey Greg welcome to GS! I love people with opinions that are willing to voice them so looking forward to your posts Smile

Thank you Marky!!

No problem - while waiting for the other members to comment give me one random fact about you!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

A random fact about myself. One of the things that I love the most right now is deep house music.

Hi Greg! Welcome! Love the introduction! Looking forward to reading you!

Hi dudewithabeard! We like shallow garden shed music. Big Grin ba-bump-bump-tshhhhhhh!

East Wrote:Hi Greg! Welcome! Love the introduction! Looking forward to reading you!

Thank you. I already feel so welcomed here.

meninlove Wrote:Hi dudewithabeard! We like shallow garden shed music. Big Grin ba-bump-bump-tshhhhhhh!

It took me a second to figure it out but when I did.. I really lol'd

dudewithabeard Wrote:Thank you. I already feel so welcomed here.

I smiled twice now when I read your intro...I used to be an opinionated Leo...but life kicked my ass enough and so now I purr and snore a lot more than I roar...

...and the deep house music...I was a bartender in a gay nightclub for 20 years...the music is imprinted in my brain permanently....