Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
yourname Wrote:Not sure we want *everyone* to follow you over from RJ, Sharky. Wink And remember, you're posting this stuff in FB....between you and everyone else that's FB'd RJers, eventually (as in already by now) the twins are gonna be here, along with all the other trolls. Sad It's already starting by the looks of some recent new members here. Sad

Ahhhhh..Real Jock...there was this guy on JUB who had been kicked off that site and he was always talking about it and complaining they wouldn't let him back on but recently he went back there...haven't seen him on JUB for awhile. Guess the moderating is gone...eh?

East Wrote:Ahhhhh..Real Jock...there was this guy on JUB who had been kicked off that site and he was always talking about it and complaining they wouldn't let him back on but recently he went back there...haven't seen him on JUB for awhile. Guess the moderating is gone...eh?
It has become a serious train wreck. I was on there for seven years. It was great for the first five or so.

Sharkspeare Wrote:It has become a serious train wreck. I was on there for seven years. It was great for the first five or so.

Yeah...that one guy I am talking about was a train wreck so it was not hard to figure out why he was banned...was kinda glad he left. There are alot of trolls at JUB now too..so far my ignore list is working fine but the really bad ones everyone quotes so I have to read them anyway.

Apparently all of my boyfrandz are on here. All like... 20 of them. Dang.

East Wrote:Ahhhhh..Real Jock...there was this guy on JUB who had been kicked off that site and he was always talking about it and complaining they wouldn't let him back on but recently he went back there...haven't seen him on JUB for awhile. Guess the moderating is gone...eh?
Realjock helped me come out and helped me adopt a healthier lifestyle. Unfortunately it's recently gone to hell. Very much to hell.

Welcome to the forum =)

Hi and Welcome to GS!

You know with all you RJ guys I'm kinda hoping to see more posts on the health side of life.. So don't be afraid to recreate some of the normal threads!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

yourname Wrote:Yup, I found out from FB...."J____ likes 4 articles" and then links to the articles on here. Not sure if that's happening automatically or if it's something you're clicking, but that's definitely how I followed you here. Smile

I'm guessing that you were clicking the FB Like buttons at the bottom of posts here, while simultaneously logged onto FB in the same browser. Just call me Dilton Doiley... Wink

Welcome Greg. For a very long time, I thought you were "Dude with a bear," because that's what showed on my screen. Good to see you on the east side of the pond.
Richard